jDiction Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

jDiction 2.2.0 released. http://jdiction.org/downloads

Author Topic: Export Chinese content  (Read 5461 times)

Kim

• View Profile
Export Chinese content
« on: August 18, 2015, 07:28:57 pm »

Is there a way to export content in various languages other than English?  I have a bunch of content (articles, modules, menu items) in Chinese that was provided to me from a translation agency however, we've made many updates to it and would now like to export all the updated Chinese content in .xliff format to send back to the translation agency for their translation memory.  I get pretty much a blank file when trying to do this.  See attached.  Thanks.

Harald Leithner

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Export Chinese content
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 07:32:14 pm »

I tried to export Chinese and it worked for me without problems. Which Version do you use?
Joomla! 5.0 Release Manager
Vote at JED

Kim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 08:42:08 pm »

I use Joomla 3.1.0 (which it tells me is the latest version) and jDiction library version is 1.3.2.  My selections are similar as you provided in your attachment, the only exception being that deduplication I've set to no.  I am now able to get it to export, however, even with the Chinese language selections sent for source and target in the export tool it exports only English content. My "check" page & selections for the export are attached in case this is helpful.  Appreciate your help.

Harald Leithner

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 09:46:24 pm »

Your Joomla Version and your jdiction Version are outdated, there where many changes in jdiction.

please update Joomla to 3.4.3 and jdiction 1.4.2
Joomla! 5.0 Release Manager
Vote at JED