English > General Questions

After update to Joomla 3.9.13 Jdiction not working

<< < (5/5)

I tried unistall only both version lib_diction, and this attempt ended of total error on web.
I must copy data to /libraries/jdiction

Second uninstall, setup mysql driver to mysql, in manage all jdiction set to disabled and unnistall.
i installed version 2.2.2 and update to 2.2.3 and this is no problem. Are files for jdiction are version 2.2.3

So everything is ok. Thank you

Edit: I try update 3 webs and on all were problem with duplicity lib_jdiction.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version