(1/2) > >>

Finarfin:
Accesing:

http://localhost/joomla/index.php/es/component/users/?view=login

Give me this:

Call stack
#   Function   Location
1   JSite->render()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\index.php:48
2   JDocumentHTML->render()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\includes\application.php:271
3   JDocumentHTML->_renderTemplate()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\document\html\html.php:433
4   JDocumentHTML->getBuffer()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\document\html\html.php:655
5   JDocumentRendererModules->render()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\document\html\html.php:371
6   JDocumentRendererModule->render()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\document\html\renderer\modules.php:39
7   JModuleHelper::renderModule()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\document\html\renderer\module.php:107
8   include()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\application\module\helper.php:175
9   modJdLanguageHelper::getLink()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\modules\mod_jdlanguage\mod_jdlanguage.php:22
10   JdDatabase->loadObject()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\modules\mod_jdlanguage\helper.php:43
11   JdDatabase->loadTranslation()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\jdiction\database\jddatabase.php:232
12   JDatabase->loadRow()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\jdiction\database\jddatabase.php:366
13   JdDatabase->execute()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\database\database.php:1170
14   JdDatabaseAdapter->execute()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\jdiction\database\jddatabase.php:423
15   JDatabaseMySQLi->execute()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\jdiction\database\database\mysqli.php:98
16   JError::raiseError()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysqli.php:396
17   JError::raise()   C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\libraries\joomla\error\error.php:251

Harald Leithner:
There is no query ;-)

Anyway jdiction does not translation such sites. It does not touch any query which has not a table in it it knows. And com_users is unknown for jdiction so the error should not be the fault of jdiction.

Finarfin:
Why it try to translate it? I mean, if jdiction donĀ“t know how to handle that link, maybe he needs to resort to the default behaviour:P

Harald Leithner:
jdiction checks the sql query if in this query is a table it knows it tries to translate it.

thats because there could be a module on the page that show a article or the menu ;-)

Finarfin:
mmm I think I understand. Anyway, any chance to have a "if this link is not jdiction valid, dont translate it"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version