jDiction Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

jDiction 2.2.0 released. http://jdiction.org/downloads

Author Topic: Component Crashes Site  (Read 5482 times)

abitottman

• View Profile
Component Crashes Site
« on: July 06, 2013, 03:31:04 pm »

Help I loaded  JDiction instated the component and followed the details on the site published the pug in J diction multi language package and followed the instructions and selected the Dateabase Type as Jdiction_mysqli in Global Configuration the site now has this message on all pages including the back end so I cant unselect the dateabase I have deleted the plug in but that has had no effect, I am with siteground so have created a ticket asking for help, I would really like to use the component what I am I doing wrong
500 - Internal Server Error
This is a temporary server error.
Please try to reload the webpage later.
If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there.

Common reasons for this error are:

Incorrect file/directory permissions: Above 755.
In order files to be processed by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or below 755. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.

Incorrect Apache directives inside .htaccess file.
Make sure you have not specified unsupported directives inside the local .htaccess file. Such include PHP settings and Apache module settings.

Harald Leithner

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Component Crashes Site
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 08:16:08 am »

You can change the database dricer in the configure.php i will come back to you later
Joomla! 5.0 Release Manager
Vote at JED

Harald Leithner

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Component Crashes Site
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 09:12:42 am »

did you do this
If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there.

I would really like to know whats in the error log, without this information I couldn't help you because error 500 could mean everything.
Joomla! 5.0 Release Manager
Vote at JED