English > Extensions and jDiction

JDiction and Xmap

(1/2) > >>

Xtream:
Hello
How to use Xmap with Jdiction?
Site have 3 languages, but sitemap is possible to generate only for default language...
If to try generate sitemap for another languages we will receive next error 5 - cannot calculate position of ('ru-RU','*') within ('ru-RU','*')LIMIT 1

Standart link for sitemap is ?option=com_xmap&view=xml&tmpl=component&id=1 and it will generate default language map.
If to use link ?option=com_xmap&view=xml&tmpl=component&id=1&lang=ru we will receive an error.

Maybe is another solution with sitemaps and Jdiction?

Harald Leithner:
ok thats a problem, the xmap query doesn't get parsed correctly by jdiction...

maybe the orignal author of xmap could change the query to use JDatabaseQuery, then it should not be a problem for jdiction to translate the sitemap.

If he doesn't I will check back.

Finarfin:
I think I donĀ“t have that problem. I have a xmap webmap and a menu entry that points to that one (with jdiction translations). When I enter on the spanish side, show the spanish tree, and on the other, the other language.

TetrisSmalls:
Was wondering if anyone was able to reproduce this error or come up with a solution?  I'm getting the following information when visiting the Site Map (XMAP) as the language is set to Spanish.

cannot calculate position of ('es-ES','*') within ('es-ES','*')LIMIT 1

Harald Leithner:
would you please change com_xmap/displayer.php in function getMenuTitle the line

--- Code: ---. "LIMIT 1"
--- End code ---
to

--- Code: ---. " LIMIT 1"
--- End code ---

atm I have no other workaround.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version