jDiction Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

jDiction 2.2.0 released. http://jdiction.org/downloads

Author Topic: Joomla Global Configuration Not Loading CSS possibly due to JDiction  (Read 6227 times)

cmjonit

• View Profile

Joomla site 3.45 suddenly would not load global config properly, the css is either broken or due to something else.

After going through a few forum posts, it appears JDiction may be the problem. (http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=708&t=902727&sid=9cadf64a31bdedacf05f44af0e79fa21)

The above thread discusses the issue, I was wondering if anyone here was able to fix this issue without uninstalling jdiction.

Regards

Harald Leithner

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Joomla Global Configuration Not Loading CSS possibly due to JDiction
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 03:33:06 pm »

Can you give me a superuser account?

Because on my sites it works fine... or is it possible that you didn't activate the jdiction plugin?
Joomla! 5.0 Release Manager
Vote at JED

cmjonit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 02:58:08 pm »

Plugin already enabled. By the way, both joomla and Jdiction are working fine except that after update to Joomla 3.4x and now 3.5x, Global config page doesn't load right, no css, no save button, just plain links.

The guideline to solve this as given by joomla in most cases worked ( has something to do with PDO) ...bottom line is Joomla did something to the whole database design and I'm wondering if Jdiction upgraded accordingly. Kindly see the link I previously provided for more examples and what role jdiction may be playing.

Thanks, as always

Harald Leithner

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 03:39:14 pm »

I have read the Joomla Forum Link.

Maybe you could check the sourcecode you get in the global configuration window.

Its possible that something kills the php script.
Joomla! 5.0 Release Manager
Vote at JED