English > Install & Configure jDiction

Acymailing

(1/2) > >>

salher:
Hi, is there a way to make Jdiction work with Acymailing?.

Harald Leithner:
what part?

It doesn't make much sense because acymailing is a newsletter tool where you could send different mails to different recipients and jdiction translates the frontend....

salher:

--- Quote from: Harald Leithner on June 23, 2016, 02:41:20 pm ---what part?

It doesn't make much sense because acymailing is a newsletter tool where you could send different mails to different recipients and jdiction translates the frontend....

--- End quote ---

The issue is when inserting an article tag in a newsletter.  The article is always in default language no matter what language you choose.
Tags are inserted this way:

{joomlacontent:211| type:full| link| pict:1| format:TOP_LEFT|lang:fr}

Once the Id of the article is selected it shoud get the translation stated in "lang" (lang:fr). But it does not work unfortunately.

Harald Leithner:
hmm, could you give me an example link that is generated by acymailing?

I have acymailing but not in combination with a jdiction installation so I can't test without creating such an installation...

I think that acymailing have to create a link with no language tag in the url, or uses the non SEF urls (index.php?Itemid=123)

salher:
Strangely enough the link of the title (Newsletter) points to the right article and language. As you can see here, it is in french (lang=fr).
But the text imported to the newsletter template is in the default language (English).
I'm afraid that acymailing does not know where to get the translation of the article.

index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=211:oil-separator-with-by-pass&catid=41:latest-news&Itemid=109&lang=fr&acm=1_45

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version