Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

jDiction 2.2.0 released. http://jdiction.org/downloads

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: November 05, 2019, 04:53:46 pm 
Started by webcrete - Last post by Harald Leithner
Hi,

thanks for using jdiction for such a long time.

But you should really update your Joomla site, I (as release lead for Joomla 3.9.x) released Joomla 3.9.13 today.

About the flag image, the image is a background image

Thats the css code we use for the image:

Code: [Select]
<style>
  .languageswitcher a {
    padding-left: 20px;
    background-position: center left;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
  }
</style>

use override the attributes you need to fit your wishes.

on: November 05, 2019, 01:47:26 pm 
Started by webcrete - Last post by webcrete
Hello,
I am using Jdiction at list 7 Years by many websites and we are happy about your very good component. We are using version 2.0 and joomla 3.6. My question is how to show on the module a bigger flag. I have uploaded bigger flags at /media/com_jdiction/images/flags/ with a .png extension but the space on the website where the flags are shown are the same small. So we need to change the css file for the module to display the bigger flags.
Can you please instruct where to configure the css ?

Thank you

on: November 04, 2019, 09:36:06 am 
Started by sam.nikosax - Last post by sam.nikosax
Wow! Thanks a lot Harald. Saved me a lot of stress. Have a great day!

on: November 04, 2019, 09:19:48 am 
Started by sam.nikosax - Last post by Harald Leithner
hi,

the Link to the screen is administrator/index.php?option=com_jdiction&view=tools you can find it in jdiction toolbar menu with the title "Tools" and on this Dashboard you find an export button. This button links to administrator/index.php?option=com_jdiction&view=export

I hope this helps.

on: November 04, 2019, 09:09:01 am 
Started by sam.nikosax - Last post by sam.nikosax
There is no step by step explanation on how to do an export in the documentation. The painful part is no one here asks that so I am wondering how everyone knows how to do this? Can anybody save me here and show me? Thanks!

NB: I don't mind the format. I just want to export a translation. What is the process?

The explanation below which is found in the JDiction documentation is simply not detailed enough. How do I get to the page shown here - below.

https://imgur.com/a/lRK6G9x

on: November 02, 2019, 01:52:42 pm 
Started by twindaddy - Last post by Harald Leithner
You need a special xml file for each component, I don't know joomrecipe but if it follows the joomla pattern it should be possible to create it.

on: November 01, 2019, 04:15:35 pm 
Started by twindaddy - Last post by twindaddy
Hello
Anybody that can help with making jDiction working with joomrecipe. It works partially within this component, ex.  categories, but not the recipes themselfs?
Thx

on: August 17, 2019, 12:18:20 pm 
Started by indianloveindia - Last post by Harald Leithner
Please try to activate the plugin first.

on: August 17, 2019, 12:12:44 pm 
Started by indianloveindia - Last post by indianloveindia
Hi Forum,
When I clicked Jdiction (Component>>JDiction), it showing..
An error has occurred.
0 Class 'jDiction' not found
 Return to Control Panel

Please help...
Thanks & Regards

on: June 30, 2019, 11:21:36 pm 
Started by axelf - Last post by NicolasFogarty
This is a better options for version but not perfect, because the uninstall order is not the available phentermine substitute over the counter one and could lead to a fatal error.

But the need for a the database setting will be removed in one of the next version it will not be a problem any longer.

Thank you for keeping us updated. As earlier it showed some problem but it works really fast.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]