Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

jDiction 2.0.1 released. http://jdiction.org/downloads

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: October 17, 2017, 11:48:02 am 
Started by aelias - Last post by Harald Leithner
You should be possible to export the default language...

I tested it on my site and I get the default language without problems...

on: October 17, 2017, 11:13:50 am 
Started by aelias - Last post by aelias
Hi jDiction Team (Harald),

I have to change the default language of my site. What is the best way to do this?

I've tried to change the joomla default language, but the outcome is not what I've expected  ??? . The translation is all gone and the site only shows previous selected default language for all languages.

I've also try the steps in: https://forum.jdiction.org/index.php/topic,853.msg3392.html#msg3392 :
jdiction does only translate non default lanuages. The only thing you can do is to change the default language to english, export the turkish and english language, change the default language to turkish and report both languages.
and it's not working. I can only export the translation but not the default language.

So I want to ask you, are there any step by step guide for changing the default language? I will be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Regards

on: October 03, 2017, 11:08:03 am 
Started by maxilbotto - Last post by Harald Leithner
You may consider to write a review on JED ;-)

on: October 02, 2017, 11:05:12 pm 
Started by maxilbotto - Last post by maxilbotto
thank you, now it works.

You are the best!

Max

on: October 02, 2017, 05:28:43 pm 
The Warning "There are 2 plugins having the same loading postion as the Joomla Languagefilter Plugin." was the problem.

You loaded you template? framework at the first position, I changed this to be loaded after system language filter and after jdiction plugin.

Also you have to install "German" German (DE-de) else it wouldn't work for german...

on: September 29, 2017, 03:13:50 pm 
Started by bigp - Last post by bigp
Thanks a lot for your help.

I dont know why and how, but 2 nights ago it was working... after in the morning no anymore.

I will try to ask support to the template developer (joomlashine) and i will let you know (maybe it will be
usefull to other ppl).

Regards

*** Update
I was trying the default template but the problem remain.

on: September 29, 2017, 02:23:22 pm 
Started by bigp - Last post by Harald Leithner
It seams that your template does some spooky ajax only thing and auto redirects to the /index.php if and loads content with ajax but joomla tries to redirect to the language url /it

Sadly (or good for me) this problem has nothing todo with jdiction its a template or Joomla! problem. I think the template author could fix this.

on: September 29, 2017, 02:11:31 pm 
The Url to the Website would be cool and if you visit the JWC you can meet me ;-)

on: September 28, 2017, 10:36:42 pm 
Started by bigp - Last post by bigp
Yes i did  :(

on: September 28, 2017, 06:03:20 pm 
yes per pm and a super user account please

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10