Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

jDiction 2.2.0 released. http://jdiction.org/downloads

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: June 14, 2018, 12:03:45 am 
Started by Fletz1 - Last post by Harald Leithner
Ja meine interne test version hat dieses problem hoffentlich gelöst, morgen kann die version zum testen beteitstellen

on: June 13, 2018, 11:57:34 pm 
Started by Fletz1 - Last post by Fletz1
Ist eigentlich schon eine Lösung in Sicht? Bei mir setzt sich das Problem leider fort ...

on: June 08, 2018, 02:28:45 pm 
Started by gerardtolosa - Last post by gerardtolosa
I will check on that, thanks for your fast reply.

on: June 08, 2018, 10:08:41 am 
Started by dorian - Last post by Harald Leithner
The cookie banner is the smallest problem, I use a simple cookie banner linking to a standard joomla article.

on: June 08, 2018, 10:06:11 am 
Started by dorian - Last post by dorian
Hello fellow jdiction-friends,

as i am probably not the only one who needs to get his cookies out in the open (aka: EU Cookie laws), i wonder which plugin to use in conjunction with jdiction. From my perspective redims CookieHint seems like a good choice without too much of a hassle. Usually i enjoy the install of a plugin and checking if everything is to my liking. But in this case the "testing" itself will not be as exiting as with other plugin as it will not add any additional features to the site. As such i try to squeeze through this with as little effort as possible. Thanks in advance for any hints on what to use.

Regards, dorian.

on: June 08, 2018, 09:59:00 am 
Started by gerardtolosa - Last post by Harald Leithner
Hmm, you are right, I think the reason for this is because we don't have a field validation on import so an alias may uses invalid characters...

but you can activate in in- and export with by modifying the xml file in
/libraries/jdiction/tables/content.xml and menu.xml

there is a line similar to this:
<pre>
              <field name="alias" type="jdalias" field="title" export="false" />
</pre>
simply remove the ' export="false"' part

on: June 08, 2018, 09:44:25 am 
Started by Fletz1 - Last post by dorian
Sorry für die sehr späte Reaktion. Ich vermute das unsere "hochgezogene" Joomla Instanz irgendwie zu einem Sonderfall mutiert ist. Ich habe sowohl den Cache meines Browsers, als auch den Cache im Backend gelöscht. Trotzdem trat dieses Problem auf. Beseitigt wurde es dann durch den Wechsel auf den mysqli-Treiber. Kurioserweise war nur ein Teil der Seiten für die Zweitsprache Englisch und nur für eingeloggte User betroffen. Ein von mir programmiertes Comicmodul, das nicht mit jdiction arbeitet, war zum Beispiel nicht betroffen.
Ich würde vermuten, das unser Setup so exotisch ist, dass es kaum Mehrwert bringt dieses Verhalten zu analysieren.
Gruß, Dorian.

on: June 08, 2018, 09:23:01 am 
Started by gerardtolosa - Last post by gerardtolosa
Hello,

When exporting a document to work on the translation on a XLF file, the alias is not included. Which at the beginning has sense, due to the fact that supposedly should be created automatically from the Title. But found out that the field stays blank and because of that it uses the alias from the original title and not the translated one.

This means that after importing you have to go one by one (article, menu, category,...) opening and copy&paste the title on the alias field to be sure that it is created from the translation and not from the original.

Hope I have explain my self clear, if not do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

on: May 23, 2018, 12:24:44 pm 
Started by peterpandam - Last post by Harald Leithner
could you post the Output of the checkpage?

administrator/index.php?option=com_jdiction&view=check

on: May 23, 2018, 07:53:16 am 
Started by peterpandam - Last post by peterpandam
I created an english translation of my greek website with jDiction and although all K2 items, categories and greek tags in both languages seem allright, the tags' links translated in english show 404 error page.
Is it a K2 problem or a jDiction translator one?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10